Friday, March 02, 2007

Worship Is...

I can sing all I want to, and still get it wrong,
Because worship is more than a song.


I wish I could come up with this stuff on my own, instead of just copying lyrics that other people wrote. But, it's true, and kinda hit me. I find it really easy to worship God lately with what I say and what I sing, but I think the true worship that pleases Him and glorifies Him is worshiping with my life. With my thoughts, what I say, and my actions. I want to get better at this.

I think a huge way I can worship God is just by loving people. And not saying in my head, I love people, but by showing individual people that I love them, even if I don't know them. It's a really cool mission.

Okay, gotta finish writing my Spanish essay. I've been up too late lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home